Spring Cleaning Tips
By DevSupport on March 20, 2015
It’s the perfect time of year to give your Puerto Vallarta condo or home a good Spring Cleaning. We have a few tips to get the job done quickly and efficiently to have your Puerto Vallarta property spic and span.
1) Doormats and Rugs: shake them out and beat them with a broomstick to get all that dust out.
2) Shampoo upholstery: there are several companies around Banderas Bay that offer this service.
3) Buffer your floor tiles: they’ll shine!
4) Wash the walls: it’s never fun but you’ll be amazed at the difference it makes.
5) Clean ceiling fixtures: think you have allergies? It may just be sneezing from the dust build-up on your fan blades!
6) Call for servicing on your air conditioner units: clogged a/c units will not only run less efficiently they will also drip water.
Spring cleaning your Puerto Vallarta home is never the most fun way to spend a day, but the benefit you will see is absolutely worth it. And, of course, regular maintenance on your Puerto Vallarta house is the best way of avoiding big repair bills and protecting your investment for the future.
Click here for more from Sarah Elengorn.
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with our latest properties and track the market trends.