Summer Fun in Puerto Vallarta
By DevSupport on July 13, 2015
Summer has almost arrived in Banderas Bay bringing warm weather, afternoon rain showers that create the most spectacular shades of rich greens in our lush jungle and far fewer tourists so that residents of the city, or savvy off-season visitors, can take advantage of all the city has to offer without the crowds. Here are our Top 5 Summer Activities to enjoy around Puerto Vallarta in the summer months.
1. Deep Sea Fishing: June through November is the absolute best time of year for trophy fishing in Banderas Bay when we see large marlin, tuna, roosterfish and sailfish in our waters. And companies like Vallarta Sportsman Fishing Charters offer discounted rates through the summer months.
2. Visit the Galerias Plaza: This upscale shopping center is a great place to escape afternoon showers featuring high-end shopping, dining and a multiplex.
3. Daytrip to the Sierra Madre: Less than 2 hours from Puerto Vallarta, check out the cool mountain temperatures in charming San Sebastian and Mascota where you can find delicious region products like racilla and panella cheese.
4. Spa Day: Many of the spas in Puerto Vallarta offer special summer discounts on massages and treatments during the quieter summer months. Ask about current promotions.
5. Beach Club: Hit fun beach clubs like Swell, Mango and Mantamar in Puerto Vallarta and Etcetera in Nuevo Vallarta for great food and drinks while soaking up the sun.
Banderas Bay is a year-round destination so take advantage of the summer months to get out and explore our region when it is at its most beautiful.
Click here for more from Elengorn Realtors.
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with our latest properties and track the market trends.