VRBO, Airbnb, Homeaway….vacation rental websites are upping the income potential for vacation home owners in Puerto Vallarta. As these websites grow in popularity with travelers, they are also becoming a more and more competitive marketplace for owners and getting positive reviews from your renters is important to attract future guests. We have some tips to making your property rental-friendly for happy guests that leave great comments:
- Leave easy to read instructions on how to operate appliances and other parts of your home.
- Create a welcome book including FAQs and advice on local restaurants, shops and services that your guests may appreciate.
- Label light and fan switches for easy operation.
- Provide kitchen basics of spices and pantry items.
- Offer a stocked bathroom including little extras that guest may need like hand lotion, toothpaste or disposable razors
- Have the following available in the kitchen: Fresh powdered dishwashing detergent (as opposed to an old box that’s hardened), dishwashing soap, clean sponges, dishrags, towels, paper towels, trash bags, food storage bags, can opener, corkscrew, complete assortment of cooking utensils and silverware, and plenty of cups, glasses, plates, bowls and saucers; and a variety of cookware.
The ability generate rental income means that purchasing a vacation home in Puerto Vallarta may be well within your reach. Contact us for more information on listings around the Puerto Vallarta region with excellent rental potential.
Click here for more from Elengorn Realtors.
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with our latest properties and track the market trends.