Bucerias is one of the most popular choices in Riviera Nayarit for second homeowners in Mexico. Whether buying a home in Bucerias as an investment property, for vacationing or as a full-time residence, this charming beach town has a lot to offer. Here are just a few reasons why people love owning property in Bucerias, Nayarit.
- Easy access. Bucerias is located less than 18 km (11 miles) from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport and only 6.5 km (4 miles) from Nuevo Vallarta. There are also several grocery stores close by, banks, and other services centrally located.
- Gorgeous beachfront. The beach in Bucerias is one of the nicest in Banderas Bay with a long stretch of soft, walkable stand and a year-round ocean breeze making it one of the most popular spots in the region for kite-surfers to soar high over the calm ocean waves.
- Charming village atmosphere. With fewer than 15000 inhabitants, Bucerias offers the quintessential “Mexican beach town” feel, with a lovely center square, local boutiques and colorful shops, small markets for fresh, regional ingredients and more.
- Great dining and social life. There are fantastic restaurants in Bucerias for any taste, whether you fancy some delicious tacos from a stand in the plaza, fresh Mexican-style seafood from a casual beach restaurant or an international fine-dining experience, Bucerias has it all.
- Great value. Bucerias has more of a beach village feel than the “urban beach” town of Puerto Vallarta, and property prices per sq. meter in Bucerias, particularly for ocean view or ocean adjacent properties, are very reasonable, meaning you can live your tropical dream for less.
Our Bucerias real estate agents are here to help you find your piece of paradise in beautiful Bucerias. Contact us today for more information on Bucerias real estate including homes, villas, and residential developments like Nerea Living and Pavilion Bucerias.
Click here for more about Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit real estate and lifestyle from Elengorn Realtors.
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with our latest properties and track the market trends.